County Dublin D11 V960
+353 1 850 2100
|Monday|| 07:30 — 06:00 |
|Tuesday|| 07:30 — 06:00 |
|Wednesday|| 07:30 — 06:00 |
|Thursday|| 07:30 — 06:00 |
|Friday|| 07:30 — 06:00 |
|Saturday|| 09:00 — 05:00 |
Based on 1 reviews
Photos of Audi North Dublin
Customer reviews about Audi North Dublin
- Morgan Plays Added 07/11/2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆I went here with my A6 which had the dpf filter light on. When they looked at it they tried to charge me €3700 for a new filter. I went to Portadown Audi where they did there own diagnostics where they only found a exhaust temperature controlled sensor not working. They fixed it free of charge!!!
I now have an adblue fault light on and reluctantly went to Audi north. After 3 hours they can’t find the problem but if I pay them €136 they will look at further. Needless to say I took the car back of them. So off to Portadown I have to go again. Rip off Audi north. NEVER DEAL WITH AUDI NORTH!!!!!!!
- Gary Coyle Added 13/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★From the first phonecall i made till i got the keys impresive operation espically robbie lovely sales man thanks all
- Don Samaratunga Added 27/09/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Excellent staff. Best technical team. Very friendly staff. Good customer service .
- Anthony Kelly Added 05/09/2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Very bad service would never recommend to get ur car fixed or checked in cause when u ring and they said they would call u back they never call u back I have a 181 Jeep had few minor problems i ring them but never ring back so u want ur car checked or serviced never go to Audi north go some where else
- Gokhan Gultoprak Added 12/08/2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Dear Frank (the service manager),
Today was my 3rd and last yearly service before the 3 year Audi Fixed Price Service Plan expires very soon.
After I’ve dropped the car, giving you all the necessary information you need, you refused to service my car, claiming that I haven’t driven enough mileage that will need servicing.
I had to call Volkswagen Group to call you that you have no right to refuse me.
So you had to the servicing, overcharging €460 for a simple service to the WW Group.
For sure, you (the Audi North) are damaging the Audi brand.
- Gary Browne Added 26/10/2017★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Terrible to deal with, arrogant and complete rip off merchants. Try to upsell at every chance, gap insurance when you buy the car, tyres when you service it and clearly don't need them. Will never go back. Put me off buying Audi again.
Used Cars Ireland | Used Cars Dublin | Dealership Cars For Sale Ireland | Joe Duffy
Joe Duffy Group Is Irelandâs Largest New & Used Car Dealership Network. Representing The Greatest Car Brands, Joe Duffy Offers Excellent Value & Unbeatable Customer Service. Browse Joe Duffy Car Sales Online, Or Visit A Dealership Near You Today.
Share this page
Today's weather in Dublin 11 (County Dublin)
03:00 10 ℃ 1010 hPa 94 % 5 m/s 06:00 11 ℃ 1010 hPa 94 % 5 m/s 09:00 15 ℃ 1010 hPa 80 % 7 m/s 12:00 16 ℃ 1010 hPa 77 % 8 m/s 15:00 16 ℃ 1011 hPa 80 % 6 m/s 18:00 15 ℃ 1011 hPa 86 % 4 m/s 21:00 11 ℃ 1012 hPa 92 % 3 m/s